Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Coming up.

Hey ladies!
I will be uploading some new things, in the next few days So stay tuned. I know I been totally lagging.. just been extremely busy..

I recently went to a bridal show and got so much ideas for my upcoming wedding!! So excited to share with you all. Has anyone used a photo booth for their wedding? ? Please share your experience I would love to know.

I have a collective haul...which includes a purchase from urban decay's website during their friends and family sale.

I will be doing a review on some of these "M.A.C" cosmetic brushes and blush I purchased..they are knock offs but I was curious on how good they are compared to the real MAC.

I am also doing a review for a Sweetheart VoxBox, which im totally excited for.(complimentary by influenster)

I will aslo be doing a mini review on a shaver I received for free, complimentary by bzzagent.

I will also start doing monthly favorites for products and bloggers! So if your a blogger, comment and ill check you out! You maybe one of my favorites!!
Enjoy your week!! ♥♥

Xoxo,
Jennikae ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment