Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mini Haul Holiday Gift/Haul and New Years Make Up

Hey Beauties!!

I have a gift/ after holiday shopping haul! LOL what a mouthful! I also wanted to share my make up look that I did for New Years Eve, the camera made it look dark, but hopefully you can still see what am wearing. Did you get everything you hoped for, for Christmas? What is your New Years Resolution? I didn't ask for much for Christmas, only to be with my family and I was happy with that but I did get some goodies! My New Years Goal is New Year, New Me! Well lets get on with the "haul." I forgot to mention, my family knows me so well.. Haha! More palettes to add to my collection! haha!

I got the Naked Basics palette from my brother for Christmas along with Stilla Brushes (not photoed). I absolutely love this palette, it is so amazing, well so are the other Naked Palettes wouldn't you agree?

I got this MAC palette from my cousin Joy for Christmas, I haven't tried it but the swatches I did, were amazing! I love how it came with its own brushes!
I got this Smash box palette from my aunt,uncle, and cousin, I have tried the top colors (soft trio) and they are super duper pigmented, a little goes along way.


After purchasing the Lorac Pro palette, I was in love with Lorac products! I didn't know they had this palette until I seen ItsJudyTime mention it. I had to get it. It retails for $40.00 USD. It is worth every penny! I don't care too much for the sample eye primer, because I find it to be really oily.


I purchased this palette for only $13.00 USD at sephora!! It cost $32.00 originally but since it was on sale, I figured why not? I must say this is a really good palette, I do love the blushes that is comes with!

New Years Eve Look:


During New Years Eve Dinner. What I wore: for my brows I used Anastasia Brow kit in brunette, on the eyes I used both Lorac Pro and Lorac unzipped pallete, for the Liner I used Infallible gel liner from Loreal. For the lips I used Sugar Plum Fair by Wet and Wild (the dupe for MAC's Rebel, I am thinking about doing a blog post on Dupes so let me know if you would like to see that!)

My Cousin Ericka and I after New Years Dinner, Lipstick faded but the eye makeup is still there! 
I hope you all have a Fabulous New Years! Let me know what you guys would like to see this year! Have a great week!
XOXO,
Jenni Kae <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the Naked Basics palette! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm planning to do a full review on each palette..:-D

      Delete