Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wet and Wild's Glamorous by Fergie

Hey Beauties,

It is time for the my review for Wet N Wild's Glamorous by Fergie cream eyeliner. I must admit that this product is amazing, and pretty comparable to the high end cream eyeliners. First off, before I begin I wanted to share with you that I was not able to take many pictures, especially with me using the product, because my phone camera broke and I can't seem to find my camera (story of my life -_-). Okay so lets get started, I only seen this eyeliner at my local Walgreen's so if you seen it anywhere else please comment below and share. It cost $4.99 USD and contains about 2.8 grams of product, so about a normal jar of eyeliner. This cream liner states that it is a long lasting, waterproof, and smudge proof eyeliner. I purchased the color CA025 or known as Little Black Dress, and it came with its own eyeliner brush.

The Brush:
I really liked the brush, for $4.99, it is pretty good. The brush is soft which made the eyeliner glide on smoothly, and with little mistakes.

The Cream Liner:
The texture of the cream liner is very smooth, and a little product actually goes along way. I put only a little bit on the brush and I was able to line my eye with such little product.  The product is long lasting; I got ready for work around 7:30am and wore the liner, and about 10pm before I took my make up off, it still looked amazing. However, I did see a little smudging, but not something that was totally noticeable. This product is pretty true to what it says, because it is waterproof, when I did a swatch on my hand, I tried to wash it with water and soap, and it barley came off, I had to remove it with make up remover.

Overall, I really liked this product and would repurchase it again.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a Fabulous week. Be sure to check back for new reviews, looks, and a possible giveaway on my Instagram, so be sure to follow me at ItsmeJennikae.

XOXO,
Jennikae <3





No comments:

Post a Comment