Friday, December 14, 2012

Cosmo Voxbox Review Fall 2012

Hey Beauties!

I have been trying out all the products in my Cosmo Voxbox, and I must admit that EVERYTHING in that box was AMAZING!! I was totally impressed! I received the Forever Red Perfume from Bath and Body Works, a Venus razor with an Embrace cartridge and an Olay refill cartridge, Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape Chocolate, and two Frixion pens in black and orange. I will let you know what I thought of each of the products that I have received.

Forever Red Perfume from Bath & Body Works: The Forever Red Perfume smelt so amazing, I got many compliments on the smell and how it complimented me. I think the perfume is good for an everyday scent and an occasional scent to wear out on a date. My husband loved the smell, and he has a hard time tolerating  any of my perfumes. The cost for this is pretty affordable, for a 25 fl. oz it cost about $10.00, and for a full size it costs $44.50.

Gillette Venus Razor: I normally use men razors because I think they get the job done better than most women razors. I must admit the Venus razor with the Olay refill was amazing, it got the job done and even made my skin smooth and soft. I tried the Venus Embrace cartridge and it was just okay, I do prefer the Olay, plus it smelt good! The blades would cost roughly about 3.50-4.50 per month for the refills.

FriXion by Pilot Pen: Like my twitter states, I don't doodle much, but I am constantly writing notes in class and notes to myself, in which I need a reliable pen. The FriXion pens writes so nice, it makes even my scribble writing beautiful! LOL. I had the black pen and the orange color pen. The orange is good for my side notes, but I did prefer the black ink. The best thing about these pens are the eraser; they erase really good. I was impressed with the eraser because most pens with erasers pretty much SUCK! (excuse my language). These pens cost about $4.50 for a 3-pack and $11.00 for an 8-pack.

Ghurardelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape: Its chocolate, is there more to say?! YES, I actually shared this with my husband and brother, and they LOVED IT, just as much as I did. I'm rather picky when it comes to eating chocolate (strange right?), but this one was so yummy, I actually craved more! I do plan to purchase more, and see what other flavors they have! =] These cost about $2.79($4.35 online).

Please share your experience with any of the products above in the comments below, or if you plan on trying any of them!

Disclaimer: I received each product from the Cosmo Voxbox complementary for testing purposes from Influenster. These are all my 100% opinion.

XOXO,
Jennikae <3






No comments:

Post a Comment