Monday, December 3, 2012

Influenster: Cosmo VoxBox Fall 2012

Hey beauties!!

Remember that exciting news I had to share with you guys?! Well guess what?! I received my Cosmo Voxbox Fall 2012 edition!! I will be reviewing these items soon on my Twitter (Jennikae), so make sure you check it out! Have you tried any of it?! If you did please leave me a comment and let me know how you liked them, or why you didn't like them!

On another note, I will be reviewing the Color Tattoos, within the next week so check it out soon! <3

Would you like to see some make up ideas for the holiday?!

Disclaimer: I received each product from the Cosmo Voxbox complementary for testing purposes from Influenster. The color tattoos shadow was purchased by myself with my own money!

XOXO,
Jennikae <3


No comments:

Post a Comment