Thursday, December 20, 2012

Winterlious Tag


Hey Beauties!

I am doing the Winterlious Tag that Judy did! I just thought it was so cute and so fun! Plus it is the Holidays, so lets get a little festive! But before I start, I just want to wish everyone a HAPPY HOLIDAY!! What will you be doing for the holidays?! Okay, lets get started!

Winterlious Tag:

Q1: Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
A1: My current favorite nail polish is called “Green with Envy” by Maybelline Color Show Collection

Q2: Favorite Winter lip product?
A2: My favorite Winter lip products are the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, the colors I have been using is Smitten and Adore

Q3: Most worn Winter clothing piece?
A3: I live in Reno, NV and it has been so cold lately I have been wearing my gray and pink fleece pull over sweater from Old Navy!

Q4: Most worn Winter accessory?
A4: My most worn Winter accessory is a simple black scarf from Forever 21.

Q5: Favorite Winter scent/candle?
A5: My favorite Winter candle is the Bath and Body Works Frosted Cranberry and Fresh Balsam.

Q6: Favorite Winter beverage?
A6: My favorite Winter beverage of all time is the Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks! <3 <3

Q7: All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
A7: My favorite all time Christmas movie is Disney's The Santa Clause

Q8:Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
A8: My favorite Christmas Song is “All I Want for Christmas is you” by Mariah Carey

Q9: Favorite Holiday food/treat?
A9: Favorite Holiday Treat would have to be any Peppermint flavored desert.

Q10: What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
A10: My favorite Christmas Decoration this year would have to be lights. Something about Christmas Lights just brighten my mood and spirit.

Q11: What is at the top of your Christmas list?
A11: The top of my Christmas list would have to be the Lorac Unzipped Palette (materialistic-ly speaking LOL!) but I would have really liked to have gotten the chance to be with the rest of my family this year!

Q12: What are you plans for the holidays this year?
A12: My plans are to spend the holidays with my brothers, dad and my hubby <3

Click here to view ItsJudyTime's Winterlious Tag

Thanks for reading! I invite you all to do this Tag, leave your blog in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out or just leave your answers in the comments! Have a great and safe Holiday everyone! <3

XOXO,
Jennikae <3

No comments:

Post a Comment