Monday, December 17, 2012

Daiso/Japanese Haul

Hey Beauties!

Finals are almost done & I'm super excited! I think I did pretty well this semester! ANYWAYS, anyone excited for the holidays besides me?! I won't be able to see my extended family this year but its okay. Also, just an FYI, the Urban Decay Travel bag will be up on Wednesday, I had a few issues with the pictures (sorry of my life! jk). O_o

On to the haul, I was in San Jose, Ca. visiting my in laws and had some time to shop, so I wanted to stop by Daiso, and if you haven't been to Daiso, your missing out! Jk. Daiso is a little Japanese store that has beauty products, home decor products, supplies, almost everything! I love this store because it so affordable (normally $1.50 or less unless stated otherwise) and I believe most of the stuff are imported from Japan. They have an online store as well that you can purchase whole sale.

 I purchased two eye lashes in #7 and #12, a pink lash case with a cute bow, 3 hair ties with bows on them, and bow hair tape (I didn't get this at Daiso, I purchased it at the store next door for $4.95), and a Koji Dolly Wink eyeliner pencil in black (Forgot to snap a picture but it cost $12.95 at the same store I got the bow hair tape). Do you see a "bow" trend going on? I have no idea but lately I been into bows. Well that is it! Stay tune for the Urban Decay Travel Bag and a TAG, I got from Youtube!

XOXO,
Jennikae <3







No comments:

Post a Comment