Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Urban Decay Mystery Travel Bag

Hey Beauties!

I had some time today to work on the Urban Decay Mystery Travel Bag pictures! Thanks for being so patient! This bag was only $16.00 USD and it contained $45.00 USD worth or products! I was totally excited when I received the package. Sorry again, that it took a while for me to post it, with work, school, and the holidays coming up I hadn't had the chance! I haven't tried any products yet, so if you'd like to know how I liked it let me know! I liked what I received, I mean for $16.00, its not so bad!

I will be posting up a TAG that I got from Youtube's make up guru ItsJudyTime! She is one of my Inspirations!! Have you guys seen her? Judy, her husband Benji and newborn baby Julianna are adorable! Check them out! Just search ItsJudytime or ItsJudyslife on Youtube. It should be up Friday or Saturday!

I received a $5.00 off coupon for my next purchase, TSA approved make up bag, Sample of Naked Skin Beauty Balm, a 15 mL spray of All Nighter make up setting spray (retails for $12.00), 2.5g 24/7 glide on shadow pencil in Rehab(full size retails for $20.00 USD), 10 mL Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked (retails for $19.00 USD), and 5.4 mL Supercurl curling mascara (full size retails for $20.00 USD).

XOXO,
Jennikae <3








No comments:

Post a Comment