Friday, December 7, 2012

Maybelline's Eye Studio Color Tattoo Review

Hey beauties!!

I purchased two of the Maybelline's Eye Studio 24hr Color Tattoo Gel cream shadows in Bad to the Bronze (#25) and Pomegranate Punk(#30), and I must say that I LOVE this product! It comes in a small jar that contains about 4 grams of product. I purchased it at Walmart, but I'm positive that you can purchase these at Ulta, Target, and any other drug stores. They are pretty affordable, ranging from $5 to $6 dollars each. The Color Tattoos come in about 9 different shades and I believe that they are coming out with a new collection of different colors. (I'm not sure if it came out already though)

The Color Tattoos are great as a base and great alone. They are very pigmented and blends very nicely. I wore it for about 10-12 hours and it didn't crease nor fade. I don't think I can wear eye shadow for a full 24 hours, can you? LOL! It is easy to apply (I use my fingers because I think it is the easiest), it is also easy to take off with make up remover wipes.

I honestly love this product, I have yet to find any bad things to say about it, so THANKS Maybelline, Keep the colors coming! =)
Overall, I am definitely purchasing more colors! Hope this helps! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

XOXO,
Jennikae <3






No comments:

Post a Comment